Barn Door Track Hardware
Read more about the DIY Door Track hardware on the blog post here.
Our kit includes:
- 2 handmade Sapele wooden wheels ( a beautifully strong heartwood )
- 2- 3/16" x 1 1/2" x 12" Amish handcrafted flat bar hangers
- 2- 5/8" bolts to connect the wheels to the hangers
- 4- 5/8" jam nuts to attach the wheels the the hangers
- 2 door stops
- 10 screws to secure the hangers and stops.
All you will need to do is go to any local machine/welding shop and ask them to cut a piece of flat bar steel track, roughly double the length of the door you're using. Ideally they would pre-drill for your 1/4" lag bolts. We suggest you use 3/16" x 1 3/4" or 3/16" x 2" flat bar steel. You'll need spacers and lag bolts as well.
In our case, we also painted our door track hardware white (as seen in the photos). It is super easy to do and, like the door track hardware, it has zero maintenance.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you don't love the hanger kit as much as we do.
If you have any questions or if you need your kit on a rush order, please don’t hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
We ship in 1-3 days. United States via Expedited Parcel US Air (4-7 days). Canadian shipments via Expedited Parcel (2-6 days). International orders ship by Tracked Packet Int'l (7-11 days).